Community Chanukah Party
Please join us at the community Chanukah party!
We'll have singing and performances by children and adults (and puppets). We will play dreidel and we'll also make candy dreidels. We'll do some crafts and gather some food and supplies for the needy.
And, of course, we'll schmooze and eat latkes!
We encourage everyone to collect themed items for each night of Hanukkah:
- Breakfast (cereal, shelf-stable milk, breakfast bars)
- Lunch (peanut butter, tuna fish, any shelf-stable proteins)
- Dinner (canned soups, canned pasta, more shelf-stable proteins)
- Snacks (granola bars, single-serving canned fruit, shelf-stable healthy snacks and treats)
- Hygiene (travel-sized deodorant, alcohol-free mouthwash, lotion, toothpaste, shampoo, soap)
- Babies & Kids (diapers, winter mittens/hats/scarves, coats, socks)
- Women (feminine hygiene products, winter gloves/hats/scarves, coats, socks)
- Men (winter gloves/hats/scarves, coats, socks)
You can bring the items to the Hanukkah party on December 9th. Children and adults will be able to make cards to include in boxes packed for delivery to local social service providers.
Beacon, NY 12508